Help & Advice in East Cambridgeshire, Fenland and Huntingdonshire | Approachable, Professional & Non-Judgemental
How do you keep my information private?2021-03-02T15:32:59+00:00

Our client Database operates on a secure network and we shred any paper with personal details on once it is stored on the database. We only share your details with trusted organisations if you give us permission to do so.

How can I get involved?2021-03-02T15:33:00+00:00

Citizens Advice rely heavily on the work of our volunteers and we are always looking for new volunteers to support our service we have a variety of roles available. If you would like to volunteer please get in touch.

Is Citizens Advice Rural Cambs an Independent Charity?2021-03-02T15:33:00+00:00

Yes we are. Every Citizens Advice Office is an Independent Charity responsible for finding and securing their own funding. None of our funding is guaranteed, and funding is becoming harder and harder to find.

How can you help me with my debts?2021-03-02T15:33:00+00:00

We have trained debt specialists who can guide you through the best options for you and help to negotiate with your creditors and get your finances back on track.

Do you help to complete benefit forms?2021-03-02T15:33:00+00:00

We can help complete all benefit forms, you will need to have an initial gateway assessment and we will then book you an appointment to help you complete the forms.

Can I meet somebody to discuss my problem face to face?2021-03-02T15:33:00+00:00

Yes, if you attend one of our drop-in sessions. Firstly you will have a Gateway Assessment with one our trained assessors to supply background information to see if we can resolve your issues there and then. Following that, if needed we will offer you an appointment at a later date or refer you to an appropriate organisation to assist you further.

We help thousands of local people every year who have issues with debt, benefits, housing, employment, etc.

You can easily access this advice by using an access point of your choosing.

Step 1. Search this website for quick answers to your issues

Step 2. Use our online advice service (form) on this website

Step 3. Call our Adviceline (0808 278 7807)



Go to Top