There are three steps which should help you find the information you need:


First, please consider whether your question is one of the Frequently Asked Questions below. Click on the area that is applicable to you.

Online help

Each of the questions below links to an external site, which may be able to answer your question. Some may be links to Adobe Acrobat PDF files. If you cannot read these files, you may have to download the free Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download Acrobat Reader here.

For help when you are being discriminated against:

For advice on bullying, exclusion and access to schools:

To find out about local and central government services, or to contact your local representatives:

For help and advice about health services:

Citizens Advice Rural Cambs is only legally allowed to provide basic information and advice about immigration.

Citizens Advice Rural Cambs cannot provide detailed tax advice. These organisations should be able to give you further advice:


If you cannot find an answer to your question in the  FAQs above, further help is available on the Citizens Advice national website. Note that these links open in a new window/tab because you are leaving our website.


If you cannot find an answer to your question above, please choose one of the following options.