There are three steps which should help you find the information you need:
First, please consider whether your question is one of the Frequently Asked Questions below. Click on the area that is applicable to you.
- What support can I get with childcare in Cambridgeshire?
- I have split up with me ex-partner, how do I go about making arrangements for our children?
- How can I get my ex-partner to pay for our children?
- How much child maintenancewill I get/have to pay?
- How would I adopt a child?
- How do I report child abuse?
- I am separating from my partner/husband, or I need to make child contact arrangements, how do I find out if I’m entitled to free legal advice?
- How do I get married?
- How do I ensure that my spouse/fiancé/family member from overseas can stay with mein the UK?
- What are the legal differences between living together and marriage?
- We are a same sex couple and want to get married – can we have more information?
- My partner and I are experiencing relationship problems but we don’t want to split, where can we get help to stay together?
- How do I end my marriage?
- How do I find a divorce solicitor?
- How do I find the local family mediation service?
- My partner is sometimes abusive, angry or controlling. How can I get help? general information and support (for anyone in the UK).
If you cannot find an answer to your question in the FAQs above, further help is available on the Citizens Advice national website. Note that these links open in a new window/tab because you are leaving our website.
If you cannot find an answer to your question above, please choose one of the following options.