There are three steps which should help you find the information you need:
First, please consider whether your question is one of the Frequently Asked Questions below. Click on the area that is applicable to you.
- How can I make a complaint about an energy company?
- Am I entitled to help with paying my energy bills?
- I am a pensioner/ disabled or chronically sick/ have a hearing or visual impairment and wondered if I can get extra help and support with my energy supply?
- How can I complain about my mobile phone supplier?
- How can I reduce my bills?
- How do I report scams?
- How can I make sure that my family, friends and I avoid scams? – Sign up to Action Fraud Alertto get regular information about scams and fraud in your area.
- I want to access my pension savings. How I can avoid falling for a pensions scam? Where can I go for sound financial advice?
- How do I stop getting nuisance calls and texts?
- What do I need to consider when buying a second-hand car?
- I bought a second-hand car, and there are problems with the car. What can I do?
- I am very unhappy with building work/home improvements undertaken, what can I do?
- I bought a faulty item. What are my options?
- I no longer want an item that I boughtbut there is no fault with it. What can I do?
- I downloaded a game, app, music or a film online but it does not work Want can I do?
- I want to cancel a holiday. How can I do this?
- How can I claim compensation for a holiday that has gone wrong?
If you cannot find an answer to your question in the FAQs above, further help is available on the Citizens Advice national website. Note that these links open in a new window/tab because you are leaving our website.
If you cannot find an answer to your question above, please choose one of the following options.