There are three steps which should help you find the information you need:
First, please consider whether your question is one of the Frequently Asked Questions below. Click on the area that is applicable to you.
- What is the National Living Wageand am I entitled?
- What is the voluntary living wage, and how is it different from the National Living Wage?
- My employer hasn’t paid my wages, what should I do?
- Where can I check that I am paying/ my employer is paying the right tax?
- My employer owes me money, how do I take legal actionagainst them?
- What paid holidaysam I entitled to?
- Where can I get help with a problem at work?
- How do I raise a grievanceat work?
- How do I deal with disciplinary action taken against meat work?
- I think I’m being discriminated against, who can I contact?
- What action must I take before taking a case to Employment Tribunal?
- What is an Employment Tribunal?
- How do I start an Employment Tribunal claim?
- How do I start my own business?
- I want to become self-employed, where can I find help?
- Do I need a work visa?
- What government schemes exist to help people find work? What government schemes exist to help disabled people to find work and make specialist adaptations to the workplace?
- Where can I find out information on training courses?
- I am disabled and have trouble getting into work. Is there any help available?
If you cannot find an answer to your question in the FAQs above, further help is available on the Citizens Advice national website. Note that these links open in a new window/tab because you are leaving our website.
If you cannot find an answer to your question above, please choose one of the following options.